Name:
Location: Los Angeles, Calfornia, United States

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day, May 30, 2005

One of my ancestors was a general in the Revolutionary War, and a signer of the Constitution.

His name was General Thomas Mifflin.

My father served in the Air Force in Korea.

I salute the Americans who have served their country honorably over the last two centuries, and I thank them for their service.

I especially thank those whose lives were taken from them in that service, and their families for their sacrifice.

I pray that America returns to the path of honor and the ideals for which General Mifflin and so many others fought in those battles that began over 200 years ago.

Rest in peace.

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home