Name:
Location: Los Angeles, Calfornia, United States

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm back.

It's been a year. And nothing has changed...except for the worst.

How much worse can it get? I'm scared.

Yep. I'm scared.

But I'm not Bush's kind of scared. I'm not scared of terrorists hiding under my bed, in my closet, in the Metro station in Universal City, or in the Holland Tunnel.

Oh, no. You want to know what I'm really scared of?

I'm scared of George W. Bush. I'm scared of Dick Cheney. I'm scared of that whole neocon criminal crew who are running America like their own private fiefdom. Raping, pillaging, stealing everything that isn't nailed down. Destroying what is nailed down.

I'm glad I'm not like those poor saps who are George W's kind of scared.

I'm grateful that I'm not a stupid, abject, quivering coward like those people who are so eagerly handing over their freedom (and OURS, damnit!!) and their civil rights to the Bush criminal gang so THEY WON'T DIE!!!

"PLEASE DON'T LET THE TERRORISTS KILL US!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PRESIDENT BUSH!! WE'LL DO ANYTHING, WE'LL GIVE UP EVERYTHING - JUST PLEASE PROTECT US!!!! WE DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!"

Cowardly scum. Begging for their stupid pathetic little lives. They are too stupid and eaten up with fear to realize that they are being played, they're being hoodwinked, being robbed, little lambies being led to slaughter.

I thank GOD that I'm smarter than that. I thank GOD that I have the courage of my convictions. I thank GOD that I have the self-respect and the dignity not to abase myself before the traitors, criminals, swindlers and petty thieves who are running America into the ground.

I'd rather die on my feet than beg for my life on my knees from those people.

Kate

1 Comments:

Blogger No Hassle Loans said...

Has anybody tried this Hoodia Diet Pills. I heard of the Hoodia Weightloss pills. Here is the Pure Hoodia Diet Pills or the Phentramine diet pill

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home